Pacific Policy Network
Steve Bella, President of Pacific Policy Network, has served as a policy consultant to Governors, State Agencies, Foundations and Non-Profits for the last 12 years. Previously, Steve Bella served as a policy advisor and communications director to Governors in Oregon, Indiana, and Wisconsin. In his role as a consultant and senior member of a Governor’s staff, Steve Bella brings a wide range of state government knowledge, with a particular focus on workforce development, education and social determinants of health including the following:
- Led several state agencies to implement inter-agency strategies and programs to address workforce challenges and social determinants of health;
- Led Governor’s Closing the Employment Gap initiative, a multi-agency effort funded by a Medicaid infrastructure grant to align employment supported services with new community care organizations;
- Consultant to a national Managed Care Organization on strategies, policies, and programs to addressing social determinants of health with a specific emphasis on the Medicaid population;
- Worked with public entities, local jurisdictions, national foundations and private organizations to align workforce, education, and economic development programs;
- Designed certificate programs for adults with little or no postsecondary education experience.
Steve Bella provides both policy expertise and a deep understanding of state government. Having worked as a senior staff member to several Governors, as well as consulted to over a dozen Administrations across the country, Steve Bella brings a unique set of experience and understanding on the issues Administrations face to the clients he serves.